Meet our Interns!-Jonathan Lindsay

Jonathan Lindsay


Where are you going to school?
Cornell University - J.L
What year are you?
Rising Junior - J.L
What are you majoring in?
Industrial & Labor Relations - J.L

Why first interested you about this position?
I had learned a lot about human resource management from my coursework and I wanted to supplement that with real-world, professional experience. - J.L

What did you like about your time here?
I liked the opportunity to learn in a fast-paced team environment and the opportunity to learn new skills. - J.L
What did you learn during your time here?
I learned how to thrive in a goal-oriented environment and how to transfer my learning into a professional setting. - J.L
What is a fun fact about you?
I'm a big fan of video games. - J.L

Comments

Popular Posts