Meet this interesting women Meg Doyle

"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus"  Mark Twain

 Hometown: Grafton, WI -M.D
College: BS Marquette, MS UWSP, MA ASU -M.D
 Favorite meal: Indian curry. Any Indian food, really. -M.D
 Favorite super hero: Jacques Cousteau I'm an environmental nerd đŸ€“ -M.D


I wonder who her favorite sports team could be...     


 What attracted you to the position with Rococo Inc? No glass ceiling and the possibility of rapid advancement and owning my own firm. -M.D


 Background/upbringing: I grew up in an Irish Catholic family where everybody seemed to know more than everyone else. Opinions and insults were treated freely over the dinner table.  They are my rock, my loves, one of my greatest resources, and one of my greatest annoyances. -M.D


 What are some goals you've already achieved while working here: I've earned some very decent money and I've been promoted to account executive. I have an exciting young person who wants to be part of my team and I hope that she can join me soon. -M.D

Comments

Popular Posts