Meet our Interns!- Coco Bergdoll

Coco Bergdoll 
Where are you going to school?
Only the greatest school of all time; University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (aka cornfields) -C.B

What year are you?
I am a going into my senior year of college. Most definitely will be making the most of it ;) -C.B
What are you majoring in?
I'm currently double majoring in Marketing and Management -C.B

Why first interested you about this position?
Well I first found the ad online and it was in the field of study that I was studying/interested in. I came in for an interview with Becky, loved her and then interviewed with Monica loved her as well and knew it was a perfect fit for me. All in all extremely happy with my decision in interning here. -C.B

What did you like about your time here?
I love the people that I work with. From day one I felt very welcomed and a part of the family and was already invited to the first team night, where I was able to annihilate all of my coworkers with Monica in some beach volleyball. I thoroughly enjoy coming to work each and every day. -C.B
What did you learn during your time here?
I learned a lot of professional skills, whether it be working in a professional environment, time management, how to interact with my peers in a work setting, etc. I have also learned some very valuable skills that I hope to continue to learn and prosper further in my professional career. I have made many great connections through this internship, that I hope to stay in contact with even when I head back to school in the fall. -C.B
What is a fun fact about you?
A fun fact about me is that I am extremely obsessed with Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce, I actually happen to put it on all of my meals from tacos, to salad, to pasta, to mash potatoes, etc. I even keep a bottle with me at all times in my car. My dad actually gave me a 5 gallon bucket of Sweet Baby Rays for Christmas this year. -C.B

Comments

Popular Posts