Leader of the Week




What attracted you to the position with RoCoco Inc.?

K.D:
24 years old, went to school down south , Alabama, to play baseball, fraternity guy with Sigma Pi. I just always wanted to be apart of something greater than myself, also the opportunity to grow within the company. I've been with the company for the last 7 months and can honestly say I love everything about what I do.

What professional skills do you feel like you've learned through work at RoCoco Inc.?

K.D:
Definitely training and developing other executives in the office, being able to be a part of their journey to success has been the most rewarding. It's honestly what drives me everyday is seeing people develop as individuals.

Kody, so tell me, what is a random fun fact about you?

K.D:
A random fun fact about me, I play the ukulele!

Comments

Popular Posts