Leader Spotlight

Lucas Luedtke

What first interested you in working with RoCoco Inc.?
       L.L.- At first I was searching for an entry level position just for experience. I found a dream job that some people search their whole life for.

What have you loved about your time with RoCoco Inc.
      L.L. - Every morning I wake up and can't wait to get to the office. Our morning games, team building activities, and role playing are a blast.

What professional skills do you feel you’ve acquired since starting with RoCoco Inc.?
       L.L. -  Communication, being able to have a conversation with literally anyone. Equal balance of team work and leadership skills. Finally, I have mastered time management with juggling being a full time student, athlete and now having this awesome position, and I wouldn't want to have it any other way. 

What is a fun fact about you?
       L.L. - I played one season of football at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, and now I play at Carroll University!

Comments

Popular Posts