Meet Our Interns!-Nishil Mudigonda

Nishil Mudigonda

Where are you going to school?
Indiana University -N.M

What year are you?
I am a rising junior.  -N.M
What are you majoring in?
Finance, Accounting and Public Policy  -N.M

Why first interested you about this position?
I chose this internship because sales and marketing are fields that I was uncomfortable with, but wanted to gain more experience in. -N.M

What did you like about your time here?
I loved the culture. It is an atmosphere that is heavily based on mentor-ship. The leaders really cared about my personal improvement and always set aside time out of their day to answer questions and provide one-on-one training sessions for me. -N.M
What did you learn during your time here?
I was able to learn many new sales techniques while improving my leadership and relationship-building skills. Speaking to many new clients every day helped me become more comfortable in front of new people of different backgrounds.  -N.M
What is a fun fact about you?
I am a hip hop dancer. -N.M

Comments

Popular Posts