Meet Our Interns!-Bridget Powell

Bridget Powell

Where are you going to school?
University of Illinois Chicago -B.P
What year are you?
Finishing off my last semester of school, previously went to Purdue.   -B.P
What are you majoring in?
Psychology and Kinesiology -B.P

Why first interested you about this position?
I wanted to learn personal skills and interactions outside of the classroom. -B.P

What did you like about your time here?
I liked the goal-oriented environment. It helped me learn more about setting goals and striving to work towards them. -B.P
What did you learn during your time here?
I learned a lot of personal skills,and how to interact with businessmen/businesswoman in the real world. -B.P
What is a fun fact about you?
I went to an all girl high school, I played college volleyball, and I can play the piano. -B.P

Comments

Popular Posts