RoCoco Internship Experience - Meghan Conroy

Meghan Conroy
April 26, 2018

My experience as an intern at RoCoco, Inc. has been amazing. I was immediately welcomed into the RoCoco family in January and felt like I had an important role in shaping the ever-growing company. The culture at RoCoco is by far the biggest perk of working here. Everyone is motivated, high energy and positive individuals.

Meghan ConroyWhen applying to RoCoco, I was immediately impressed by how the company has strong leadership roles for women. Becky and Monica are the brilliant brains behind the operation and together they make RoCoco the diverse and successful company it is today. What also initially caught my eye about RoCoco was the opportunity for advancement that was immediately evident to each and every employee here. Everyone is self-motivated to earn a promotion and gain a leadership role within RoCoco. It was inspiring to see many employees glow as they worked hard to achieve their goals and even open their own offices in new locations throughout my time here.

At RoCoco, I always had new tasks to take on and was constantly learning new things. I was involved in HR work, social media marketing, data entry, event planning etc. These were all tasks I had never been involved in at my previous internship. I felt very involved in the company and that I was truly making a positive difference. I was never bored and at the same time never felt too overwhelmed with the work I was presented with.

Although my time at RoCoco has come to an end, I am confident that I have acquired many new professional skills that I can take with me for the rest of my career. Not only have I gained these new skills, I also had the opportunity to fine tune my interpersonal and communication skills. I feel fully prepared for my next professional experience thanks to the empowering team at RoCoco, Inc.

Meghan Conroy
Marquette University '20
College of Business Administration
Marketing and International Business

Comments

Popular Posts